How Can I Help?
Appleton and other small cities provide real challenges to community-based projects like a Makerspace. To survive we need support from the membership, and the community.
Here are a few ways you can help us out:
- Become a supporting member.
- Make a donation to help us buy tools and equipment.
- Teach a class.
- Sponsor an activity or event.
- Volunteer your time to maintain tools and workspace.
- Tell others about us; see our public relations page for more ideas.
- All of the above!
Your tax-deductible donations help us keep the Appleton Makerspace running. If you would like to donate by cash or check; or to receive a Letter of Acknowledgement, please contact us through the contact form.
If you have some equipment you would like to donate, please review our policy on equipment and material donations to see if we can accept it.
A monthly donation is most helpful as it gives us a stable income and reduces the need for us to expend energy on regular fund raising
Other ways to help
- Leave cash or checks in the donation jar when you visit the makerspace
- Purchase books using our links to Amazon
- Talk with us in person for other ways to support the makerspace or to find out how to volunteer